Saturday, August 1, 2015

Kualoa Ranch and Snorkeling

A couple of days ago, we drove up to Kualoa Ranch and went horse back riding, the girls and I, while my husband went ATV riding. Kualoa Ranch is where 10 minutes of Jurassic Park was filmed, along with the TV show Lost.




Beautiful flowers that I'd love to have at home.


Our night at our first Luau.





Yesterday, July 31st. We all took a hike through the Rainforest.





Today August 1st, we all went on the Catamaran Experience, which was on a boat to spot Dolphins and for the girls to go Snorkling.

Tuna Fish.






I'm so glad the girls are having a great time on our trip. Tomorrow we are relaxing at Aulani in a Cabana, and some sun, maybe even the lazy river. I still have to do the water slide. Still have time, we are here until the 7th. Aloha



















No comments:

Post a Comment