Friday, August 21, 2015

Back to work.

Finally, school has started and I'm able to clear my head and get back to work on my latest book. HIDDEN SECRETS, book 2 of 'Secrets and Second Chances.'
I decided to go back through the novel and make everything first person, after writing it in third. My mind just felt that there was something missing, something wrong. After working my way to Chapter 15 of changing the POV, the story to me reads so much better. I can feel the main character moving along with the story.
I have also, over the summer been working on a Novella, "HELP ME," which was going to be called "CUT," but changed it as there is already a book called that about the same topic, which is about cutting and bullying.
So, there's quite a bit going on, but will share bits and pieces of Book 2 with you in the coming weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment