Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Welcome to Bangor, Maine!

We left New Hampshire and entered Maine this morning. We stopped at one of my most favorite author's house. Can you guess who?? I'm sure most of you have read his books some time in your life. I started reading Stephen King's books at the age of 12. It started with Christine, then Carrie, and so on. My all time favorite books of his, there's a few: MISERY, PET SEMETERY, GERALD'S GAME, and THE GREEN MILE, to name a few.
I took some pictures of the front of his house for all to see.

SUCH A COOL FENCE AROUND HIS PLACE. ALL BLINDS ARE CLOSED IN THE FRONT OF HIS HOUSE. NOT SURE I'D WANT TO BE THAT POPULAR THAT I CAN'T LET THE SUNSHINE IN MY HOUSE. BEAUTIFUL HOME, THOUGH!

I WAS HOPING TO SEE A PET SEMETERY IN HIS YARD. I'M NOT SURE WHERE I HEARD THAT FROM, BUT I DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING. THERE IS A HUGE WHITE HOUSE NEXT DOOR TO HIS THAT HIS SON LIVES IN. WE ACTUALLY HAD JUST MISSED HIM LEAVING MINUTES BEFORE ARRIVING.
OFF TO THE COAST TOMORROW, AND THEN BAR HARBOR FOR THREE DAYS.


No comments:

Post a Comment