Friday, June 12, 2015

New England States Vacation 2015!

Starting Monday June 15th, my dad, mom, daughter, and I are taking a 3 week vacation visiting most of the New England states. I'm going to post and talk about the states we stop in. I'm even going to upload pictures to show you what we are 
seeing on are trip. 
I'm most excited about going to Maine and seeing where Stephen King lives. He's been my favorite author since I was 13 years old that's thirty years now. I knew right then that one day I would be a writer. 
I'm happy to have three novels written, and a fourth one on the way, along with a novella that I have been working on. I will be bringing my work along with me to pass the driving time, plus I don't want to stop writing for very long. A little a day; minutes, hours, 
is good to write.
 I hope everyone will enjoy the pics and following along with me on our family vacation.

HAPPY READING!

No comments:

Post a Comment