Thursday, June 18, 2015

Killington Vermont

June 18th, 2015 Day-4 New England Vacation

Yesterday, we spent most of the day driving from New York to Vermont, stopping at different places like Vermont Country Store, where we browsed the store for souvenirs. Then we headed to the Killington Grand Resort where we are staying until tomorrow before heading to Smuggler's Notch in northern Vermont. So, before I get ahead of myself, today we went and seen some more waterfalls, which I will post below.
I've spent a couple days while my dad was driving, working on  my novella, "CUT". It's coming along quite well. I have also been working on book 3 of the 'Secrets and Second Chances', series. I had decided to leave Book 2 at home so I could get time away from it. When I return home July 5th, I will spend two weeks going back through Book 2 of the series, before heading off to Hawaii for two weeks. Busy summer this year. By the time we get back from there, my daughter will be starting ninth  grade the following week. Ugh, high school...



 




 
35 foot waterfall






Our final stop before heading back to the resort for the night; we stopped at the Waybury Inn. The front of the Inn was used for the show NEWHART. I have a couple photos below. We stayed and had lunch as well.












No comments:

Post a Comment