Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Reviews for "Not Forgotten"


Not Forgotten

Format:Kindle Edition
I did really like this story! It was a very fast read. I started it last night and had a hard time putting it down. There were so many things that made me want to keep turning pages to see what was going to happen or to see what had already happened in the past. There were things that were a bit unbelievable and somewhat like a Lifetime Movie Network movie but it was a definite page turner to see what the whole story was. I did really like the book and would probably read another by this author. There was no plodding along in this book! My copy was an ARC and there were some mistakes that I hope have been fixed. But it was a very good read!

Format:Paperback
REVIEW-

This book was definitely a page-turner. I thoroughly enjoyed it from start to finish. It kept my interest, I wanted to know what would happen in the end. I read the author's first book "BROKEN PROMISES" and it was another good book. The more you read the more questions you have and you keep reading to find the answers Will Deanna find her daughter alive? Will she let herself love again? So many questions. Turn those pages as fast as you can to find your answers. I feel the book had a good plot and the characters were true to life. It will put you on the edge of your seat. I would recommend this book to anyone that loves mystery, a little romance with wanting answers to your questions.

I would give this book 4 STARS.

By Jill
Format: Kindle Edition
I love this new author! She really has a way of capturing her reader's attention. This book had a great story line and was a real page-turner which was hard for me to put down. I'm looking forward to her next novel!


  

This review is from: Not Forgotten (Paperback)

This is the second book by this author that I have read, the first is Broken Promises. They are both very good reads and keep you wanting to read more. I especially liked this book, it has a very good plot and characters. I would recommend this book to anyone who likes a book that keeps you on the edge of your seat.

No comments:

Post a Comment