Wednesday, December 11, 2013

"Not Forgotten" reviews

Great story! November 17, 2013
By Jill
Format:Kindle Edition
    I love this new author! She really has a way of capturing her reader's attention. This book had a great story line and was a real page turner which was hard for me to put down. I'm looking forward to her next novel!


Very good bookAugust 21, 2013
This review is from: Not Forgotten (Paperback)
This is the second book by this author that I have read, the first is Broken Promises. They are both very good reads and keep you wanting to read more. I especially liked this book, it has a very good plot and characters. I would recommend this book to anyone who likes a book that keeps you on the edge of your seat.

good readAugust 21, 2013
This review is from: Not Forgotten (Paperback)
This was a good book! It was hard to put down. Every page had a different twist and turn. This book will keep you gueesing. This was one of the few books I have read that I was not able to predict the ending of. Her writing is improving with every book can't wait to read her next one!!

Can't Put Down Read!May 27, 2013
This review is from: Not Forgotten (Paperback)
This book was a great book that I couldn't put down! From start to finish, it kept my interest to see how the ending was going to turn out. Just like her first book "Broken Promises" this will keep you wanting to have questions answered and you wont put it down! I can't wait for her next one!

“Not Forgotten” by Donna M. Zadunajsky has a great story line and was a real page turner which was hard for me to put down.

No comments:

Post a Comment