Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Vacation with Friends

I'm down in Orlando, Florida with my daughter, my best friend Jill, and her daughter Kelly. We're having a great time here at Universal Studios. We've spent the first day at the adventure park where we got to ride the Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey, which we rode 3 times. We took the Hogwarts Express twice to the Studios park and once back to the Adventure park. It was amazing and I highly recommend for all to do.

The amazing Spider-Man, Dragon Challenge, and Jurassic Park River Adenture was also some fun rides to go on as well.

The next best ride, which we rode 3 times too, was the Revenge of the Mummy, located at the Studios as well as Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit ride. That was a really amazing and super fast.

We went and seen the Blue Man Group, which I've seen twice in Chicago. The staff came up to my friend Jill and I and asked if we'd like to we apart of the act where we would come in late and have the spotlight on us for all to see. It was hilarious; something I normally wouldn't do, but what the heck you only live once and you have to have fun before it's gone.

Tomorrow is a relax day, where Jill and I will be getting a massage and then spend some time at the pool with the girls before walking around Downtown Disney.

That is are adventure before driving back down to Naples where we will spend time with friends until we head back home on Aug, 4th.

No comments:

Post a Comment