Saturday, July 9, 2016

So many secrets to tell!

I published FAMILY SECRETS- Book 1 in Dec. 2014, then wrote HIDDEN SECRETS -Book 2 and published that book Feb. 2016. Now, I'm working on Book 3 in the Series 'Secrets and Second Chances' called TWISTED SECRETS. 

There's so much to tell, I'm so excited for this book. Ashley Teodora mentioned in HIDDEN SECRETS finds herself questioning her relationship with her fiancĂ©, and doesn't think she can marry him after their two year relationship. Maybe it's because she walked in on him and another person. I can't tell you who because you'll have to read the book once it comes out early 2017. I think you'll really like this story as it's warped and twisted with secrets.

The one thing about my series is that you don't have to read the first book to know what's going on in the second or third book. Each book has it own story, recapping the story in the book before it. 

In book 3, there is love, loss, and grief, and always an ending that will seal the deal. There are multiple characters in this story that will keep you wanting to read to the next chapter.

I'll keep you all updated on my writing, and when TWISTED SECRETS Book 3 will be published.

No comments:

Post a Comment