Saturday, April 16, 2016

A STANDOUT REVIEW FOR HELP ME!


5 out of 5 (exceptional)


Independent Reviewer for Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!


This novella is so deserving of its full five stars. I read the blurb and I have to admit I was doubtful. It was so informative. I really recommend every school, youth group or place that looks after children or young adults, should have this book on their shelves, immediately.

The subject matter is disturbing, don't get me wrong. However, it's done with such a deep understanding of the subject that I can only imagine any kid with a problem, possibly adults too, as this can affect anyone, of any age or any background. I read it and saw how easily it can be hidden. Though I have known people who have done this, so I know how true to life it is.

It wasn't so long any kid given it, or adult would lose interest in a complicated story. I did gasp aloud at some points, and anyone with a beating heart in their body would do the same.

I cannot say there was a favourite character in the book, as it wasn't a book that I could do that with.

A minor note to the author. Wow, well done, and seriously you are an amazing book there. You have the potential to help so many kids.

* I received this book from the author / Bostick Communications in return for a fair and honest review. *


Link to website of review: 

No comments:

Post a Comment