Sunday, September 27, 2015

Oswego Author Event!

It's that time again where many authors get together and talk about their books.
Next Saturday October 3rd, I will be at the Oswego Author Event from 9am to 1pm. This event feature's twenty some authors in the local area. I will have copies of all three of my novels in paperback, including my children books, and will submit my latest novel FAMILY SECRETS in this years raffle. 
     I will be signing books and talking about my up coming books, HIDDEN SECRETS, Book 2 of my series Secrets and Second Chances and my Novella, HELP ME, which deals with bullying and suicide. 
I will be happy to answer any questions you am have.

Oswego Public Library District
32 west Jefferson
Oswego, Illinois

I'm looking forward to seeing you at the event!








No comments:

Post a Comment