Saturday, February 22, 2014

Not Forgotten Review

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put down February 21, 2014
By Draaks
Format:Paperback
What a roller coaster of a read. This book had twists and turns that you never see coming and an ending that leaves you satisfied. I could not put this book down and read it in 5 hours and even though I couldn't wait to get to the end to find out the conclusion I was sad when I finished because that meant I was done with the story. If you like mysteries that keep you guessing till the very end then this is the book for you. The characters are well written and I loved the relationship between Deanna and her son. If this is any indication that every book that Donna Zadunajsky writes is better that her last then count me as a fan. I loved this book and highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment