Saturday, February 22, 2014

Broken Promises Review

4.0 out of 5 stars Broken Promises February 21, 2014
By Draaks
Format:Paperback
Broken Promises is a look into what it is like living with an alcoholic. You want to believe that it's the last time he will drink, you want to believe it's the last time he will cheat on you. But when is it enough. While some think Clare is weak I found her to be pretty strong. How easy it would be to just lay there and cry. Instead she starts her own business cleaning houses and takes care of her daughter. There was some twists towards the end that I didn't see coming and I wish we could have had a little more into the story of Detective Blarks and Clare. It just seemed kind of thrown in there to me. I give it 4 stars because of the poor editing. There are parts in the book where you really have no idea who is talking and it gets confusing. I think the prologue and the epilogue was a nice touch. All in all a good read and one that I would recommend. I received this book from the author for an honest review.


No comments:

Post a Comment