Saturday, September 30, 2017

STEPHEN KING AND OWEN KING

I'm excited to be on the road this afternoon. I will be driving to Milwaukee, Wisconsin to see Stephen King and Owen King this evening @ 8pm. I'm not shocked to hear that all tickets are sold out for this event held at Riverside Theater. I was lucky to buy mine the day they came out. YAY! Stephen King was the one who indulged me into reading when I was in my early teens and I said to myself that one day I will write books. Here I am all these years later with seven children's books, five novels, and two novellas published. If I'm lucky enough to snap some pictures of them I will post them on my site. I pray that I'm one of the lucky 400 people that get a signed copy of the book tonight.


Get your copy of the book below!





No comments:

Post a Comment