Friday, August 25, 2017

NEW REVIEW OF TWISTED SECRETS- BOOK 3

“Twisted Secrets” is a highly engaging story I could not put down. I thoroughly enjoyed the author’s writing style–she writes with a zeal that jumps off the pages. I could actually feel everything that was happening in the story; descriptions of the settings felt authentic, and I was easily immersed into the scenes in the small town. Solid, compelling drama draws the reader directly into the plot and the intense action. The story moves at just the right pace, and true to its’ title, is full of plot twists and secrets I never saw coming. Seriously, just when you think you have it figured out the author drops a bombshell with a new twist!  

The characters are genuine and convincing. As a mother I can’t conceive of anything worse than child abduction. The fear, guilt, anguish, self-doubt; everything experienced by Lily’s mother and grandmother is portrayed with authentic, tormenting reality. Can you imagine that tightening in your chest, the unrest deep down in your belly? Totally haunting! 
Overall I highly recommend “Twisted Secrets” by Donna M. Zadunajsky. The third volume in a series, it stands solid as an independent story, and is such a remarkable read. Full of drama, head games, romance, betrayal and secrets, this book has a bit of something for everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment