Friday, July 3, 2015

Returning Home!

Well, tomorrow we'll be driving back to Ohio and then home to Illinois. Today in Hershey, Pennsylvania, we spent the day at the Hershey Park where we road many roller coasters. There are only 9 in the park, and we road 6 of them. I'm not too big on the wooden coasters, so those we skipped. It was a hot smoldering day, until we decided to call it quits and the clouds came in and took the sun away. Looking forward to returning home after a long and a adventful vacation. I can hear my bed calling my name. I can't tell you how much I missed my bed, and there were some really hard and springing beds that I had to sleep on. My neck and back can't wait to visit my chiropracter Monday morning. 
I would recommend everyone to visit the wonderful world of CHOCOLATE...






I want to say Thank you to all the people you have followed my blog durning my New England travels. It was a wonderful experience that I may never get a chance to take again. In three weeks, I'm off to Hawaii with my husband and daughter and her friend Kelly from Florida. That will be more of a relaxing vacation, as I did way too much walking in this one. 





No comments:

Post a Comment