Saturday, May 23, 2015

A book worth Reading!

   So a couple of weeks ago, my grandma who lives in Florida, sent me the book "One Tuesday Morning", by Karen Kingsbury.
Oh, my God it is such a great book! I was already intrigued by the story when I read that it was about the World Trade Center in New York. 
  Though, I'm not a big romance reader, it to me is a wonderful love story. I'm only half way through the book, but can't wait to see how it all ends. I think I'll be sad though, because of the wonderful way the characters are developed, they will stay with me for a long time! That's one reason why it's a great novel to read. Here is the link below if you're interested in checking out the book on Amazon. I think you'll love the book as much as I have!
                                        http://smile.amazon.com/One-Tuesday-Morning-11-Book/dp/0310247527

 A devoted fireman and a driven businessman, strangers with the same face. Only one will leave the Twin Tower alive, but will he ever find his way home?

No comments:

Post a Comment