Friday, April 10, 2015

Vacation Time!

Well, my vacation in Naples, Florida is ending tomorrow. I had a great visit with my best friend, Jill, and enjoyed the warm weather that we don't have in Illinois yet.
I spent a few days reading, okay probably most of my trip! I finished reading a Trilogy called "Gone", by Stacy Claflin. I really loved the books! I actually read the third book in two days. It was a series of books about a 15 year old girl being kidnapped by a man pretending to be a teenage boy she met online. She went to meet him at a park and he talked her into his truck and was forced to do what he wanted her to do, thank God nothing sexual... Within the 3 books she discovers why he kidnapped her, but also tries several times to escape him. Though, I thought her luck was terrible, it felt like he was Jason from Friday the 13th. He would always be right there, appearing when you least expected it.
I wont tell you how it ends, but definitely a must read!
So, besides reading and visiting my friends and husbands family, I had a great time, but would like to get back to finishing Book 2 of my series, "Secrets and Second Chances."
Also, I'd like to inform everyone that FAMILY SECRETS is now available in audiobook. I have some free codes to giveaway if anyone is interested in listening to my novel. I also have free codes still available for my other two books as well. You can send me an email letting me know which one you'd like, or even all three, if you'd like to listen to them all.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment