Friday, February 20, 2015

Reviews of FAMILY SECRETS


Here are a couple heartfelt reviews I have just received on my latest now FAMILY SECRETS.



I felt the loneliness and sadness that Alexis carried with her. This story gave me many emotions, as I felt close to Alexis. The more the plot unveiled, the more I was intrigued. I would call this a bit of a love story with a mystery backdrop. I could relate to friendship and family being put aside unintentionally, and I loved how this family worked through that. 
Reviewed by Julie Baswell

I love a good tear jerker/drama. I cant recommend family Secrets enough. Family Secrets hit home for me in many ways I was very sucked into Alexis and Colton’s emotions. Alexis had the perfect life. She had a beautiful son, a loving husband, and now her dream job. What more could she ask for? Then one day her husband commits suicide and her family takes a dive into a dark place she cant seem to get out of. As Alexis tries to uncover the real story behind her husband’s pain her son Colton is having the hardest time with his father’s death and Alexis’s relationship with her son takes a toll. As Alexis and Colton begin to repair their life and recover from this tragedy Alexis is given the opportunity of a lifetime. Book one in the Series Secrets and Second Chances has blown me away. The story line in phenomenal and I can’t wait to see how book 2 connects.
Reviewed by Mrs. G.



No comments:

Post a Comment