Tuesday, October 7, 2014

FAMILY SECRETS

Down to the final edit of my third novel FAMILY SECRETS, Secrets and Second Chances, Book 1.
Now after I read through and make my final corrections, it's off to be proofread one last time.
Ugh! How I long to have this book finished and in the hands of my readers.
With over 89,000 words, this is my biggest book yet!
Though, I think a part of me will miss the characters in this novel.
Though, a get to create new characters and love them just as much!
Sometimes it's just to hard to let go of the books that clench at our heart and make us want more.
As a vivid reader, I do know what that is like.
Sometimes, I hate to put down a book that I never want to end, but that's what writing a book is all about; making the readers want more and the book to never end. Well, only if the characters and plot keep you wanting more, that is. Who would want to continue to read a book they couldn't stand?
I know I can't sit there for hours and continue to read a book that just isn't going anywhere.

FAMILY SECRETS will keep you wanting more, as you're waiting to find out all the secrets!


No comments:

Post a Comment